Heart & Hand: Embroidered Journals


On my jean jacket, there is an adorable patch that I had gotten from Anthropologie that had come on a cute card. Combined with my love for hands and the ability they have to create, the two inspired me to make a collection of journals featuring that idea. Hand embroidered spines are a often used as a signature for my brand that I've recently been pushing my own boundaries on to create more illustrative journal spines. 

Below is a collection of photographs featuring the collection and a little inspiration. Each journal is hand bound in vegan leather, filled with white text weight paper, and are available on Etsy









For consistent updates of new work, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and like my page on facebook.

Visit & follow my Etsy to shop new pieces and to request custom orders.

Comments

Popular Posts