Tis' the Season for all things Spooky!


 

Tis' the Season for all things Spooky!

I hope you all have some fun October plans well underway. October (and fall) in general is my favorite time of year! The autumn smells, colored leaves, witchy spells, spooky movies, and the changing weather... I just love it. So far I have re-watched some of my favorite scary movies and themed halloween episodes of various tv series (Monk, AHS, and Buffy of course) and read "The Haunting of Hill House" (a not so scary 1959 novel by novel Shirley Jackson). I'm looking forward to a bit of seasonal baking {pumpkin spice EVERYTHING... girl card... Iliza Shlesinger reference, anyone?} Recommendations for movies, books, food/baking, and fall themed events to attend around the nj/nyc area are always welcome!

This photoshoot captures the essence of the season- featuring my hand bound journals, mini decorative gourds from Trader Joes, my smudge sticks and citrine crystal!





For consistent updates of new work, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and like my page on facebook.

Visit & follow my Etsy to shop new pieces and to request custom orders.




Comments

Popular Posts