Pop Up at the Craft Fair



Event Information:
10am-5pm Craft Fair in the lawn of the First Methodist Church in Montclair, NJ


 





Post Event Update:
Had the most wonderful time accompanying my table partner and henna artist Margaret (check out her AMAZING website and STUNNING henna work https://www.marggrz.com/, you won't be sorry you did). Spent the day in her magical set up under the canopy of a large tree like two fairies, until the rain came and everyone had to pack up an hour early! Featured in the gallery above are some of my books and jewelry, as well as henna and handmade pillows by Margz.



For consistent updates of new work, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and
like my page on facebook.


Visit & follow my Etsy to shop new pieces and to request custom orders.

Comments

Popular Posts