Old Blog, New Blog

Hello All!

I've created a new blog account- as you may have seen my professional blog is chelseabednardesign through the wix blog within a link on my website- you're more than welcome to check that out for updates on work, etsy, and upcoming events/workshops that I'll be at. 


FOR UPDATES AND TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH MY NEW BLOG, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK:



IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK OUT ANY OF MY WORK, PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE OR MY ETSY AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS.




https://www.etsy.com/shop/chelseabednardesign


What I've decided I'll do here is have somewhat more of a personal blog. I like the community on blogger somewhat better than the Wix site, as professional as it is ( I like the separation of blogging topics in almost "folders"). As 'Artistic Adventures' is my oldest site, I've decided on keeping it, and to post more 'lifestyle' moments, or my 'adventures'. 

For consistent updates of new work, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and like my page on facebook.

Visit & follow my Etsy to shop new pieces and to request custom orders.

Comments

Popular Posts