Holidays & Handmade Gifts


As we come around to the holiday season, everyone is making their lists and checking them twice, trying to buy the perfect gifts for their loved ones. Consistently each year, I try and make something for each intended gift-receiver (either rather than or in addition to a 'store bought gift'). Personally, I adore both giving and getting gifts- I absolutely love the process of making gifts special for each individual, making all the details personal. 

This post features a collection of handmade watercolored ornaments from original illustrations, handmade pom-poms, paper stars, and assorted gifts. Similar items can be found on my Etsy.







For consistent updates of new work, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and like my page on facebook.

Visit & follow my Etsy to shop new pieces and to request custom orders.

Comments

Popular Posts