Pumpkin Patch


https://www.chelseabednardesign.com


Down on South Fullerton at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Montclair NJ is the annual pumpkin patch where you can pay by donation to the church yard, pick out a pumpkin, and take it home! 

I walked over the other day and left with my perfectly adorable pumpkin, that I'm already planning on carving! This year I've been thinking of carving either a haunted house or a silhouetted witch on a broomstick... or maybe a spooky cat with a *witch* hat (sans the dr. suess reference).

The sale continues through Halloween with staffed hours from 10am-7pm Mon-Sat, 10am-12pm Sun. 

MOVIE ON THE LAWN on October 28th, where St. Luke's will be showing Peanut's "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". Join this free event at St. Luke's 7pm in Montclair, NJ and celebrate the spooky season!


 The steps up to the church, simply yet beautifully decorated

this year's pumpkin!


For consistent updates of new work, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and like my page on facebook.

Visit & follow my Etsy to shop new pieces and to request custom orders.

Comments

Popular Posts